Be part of the team
A stimulating career awaits you!
Olier Grisé has more than 100 years of experience in the manufacture and sale of premixes of minerals, vitamins and food additives. Olier Grisé’s mission is to work with dairy, pork, poultry, sheep and cattle producers, in order to understand their problems, their concerns, their priorities and thus succeed in offering them concrete solutions so that they achieve their business goals.
Above all, to accomplish this mission, we believe that we must build and cultivate a human-to-human relationship with these partners who are our customers. To develop this privileged exchange, the company can count on:
A sales team spread over almost all of Quebec and Eastern Ontario;
A team for manufacturing, quality control and delivery;
A customer service and business administration team.
Will you be the next person to join our team?
A team that will become your second family
Scalable and personalized career internally
Reputable company with great expertise in the field of agriculture
Flexible working hours
Description de tâches
- Formulation of food programs + follow-up of customer files,
- Answer questions from the team of representatives and customers,
- Participate in research and development in the company.
- Have a sense of responsibility
- Like to work in a team
- Demonstrate rigor at work
This job offer is for anyone who has the title of agronomist or is about to obtain the official title. With a minimum of field or professional experience.
- Group insurance (medication, dental, eyes, life, miscellaneous care, etc.)
- Reimbursed liability insurance
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule, with the possibility of hybrid work (to be discussed)
- Possibility of a long-term career in the company
We are looking for tradespeople (former farmer, distributor of agricultural products, etc.) or agricultural technicians to serve an already established clientele in dairy production.
- Visit customers
- Take samples of food served on the farm
- Take orders for Olier Grisé products
- Do the technical follow-up (body condition, sieve, etc.)
- Communicate information collected on the farm to the nutrition team
- Perform administrative tasks
**Experience on a dairy farm is an asset for this position!
Required for the position: A vehicle + valid driver’s license
Type of employment:Full time, Part time, Permanent
Schedule: 16-35 hours per week Monday to Friday daytime
- Group Insurance
- Vacation and Compensatory Leave
- Corporate Events
- Flexible hours
- Remote work
Factory worker – mixer
The daily mixer is an essential worker in the production line. He participates in the preparation of the mixture of vitamins and minerals which are intended for the creation of the recipes. He will have to work in a team to meet the daily production and perform all other tasks related to maintaining the proper functioning of the factory. The mixer works at the beginning of the production line, so he is responsible for gathering and mixing, according to the recipe, the required ingredients. He will also be required to assist in the loading of delivery trucks at the end of the day.
Do you have what it takes?
- Factory experience,
- of dexterity,
- A good sense of responsibility and ease with basic mathematics (subtractions and additions),
- The ability to move bags of more or less 25 kg.
- Graduate or not, we need you!
Schedule: we start at 7 a.m. and as for the departure time, it usually varies between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m., with some exceptions.
Job Type: This is a permanent full-time position.
- A telemedicine service for you and your immediate family.
- Group insurance.
Send your C.V. to the attention of Géraldine Grisé, Executive Assistant, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us in private message on Facebook on the Olier Grisé page. You can even call us, like in the good old days, at the following toll-free number: 1-800-363-5410
Animal Feed Advisor
We are constantly looking for an Animal Feed Advisor.
To respond to the constant increase in clientele throughout Quebec, the candidate sought will have the privilege of counting on the permanent support of a senior advisor.
*The masculine is used neutrally in these job offers, with the sole purpose of simplifying the reading
1, Martin Street,
Saint-Pie, QC, J0H 1W0